Posts tagged jobs
Infusion is rethinking its build & deployment process with the DevOps spirit. We are (and in particular, I am, because that’s my team) looking for a young and ambitions person who would start by doing implementation tasks around the process and gradually take on more responsibilities for defining the vision as the process as it moves into continuous improvement stage. In the long run, the person would be responsible for evolving the process.
Key Responsibilities and Duties
- Develop custom tools for integrating COTS products from the build & deployment are (e.g. TFS, TeamCity)
- Developing scripts for automation of every aspect of dev, build & deployment process
- Evaluate, configure and deploy build & deployment tools
- Administer the UAT build & deployment infrastructure (e.g. TFS, TeamCity, Octopus) where new changes to the process are applied and tested before going live to production infrastructure
- Prepare VM images for both workstations and servers using tools like Puppet
Key Skills & Experiences
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, computer engineering or related education.
- Strong focus on automation (in every area)
- Experience in configuring/administering TeamCity is a plus
- Experience in configuring/administering TFS is a plus
- Experience in configuring Puppet is a plus
- Experience in Ruby is a plus
Last, but not least, all the tools this team creates need to be an example of perfection in terms of development, build, test and deploy in order to show to the rest of the organization that the team uses the practices they preach and these practices do have value.